“Gignesthai”, the Hellenic Association for Existential Psychology has the following certifications:
- Certified Institute for Existential Approach (European Association for Psychotherapy Training Institute – EAPTI) by the European Society of Psychotherapists
- Full member of the National Society of Psychotherapy of Greece (EEDE), which is a regular member of the European Psychotherapy Association (E.A.P.)
- Full member of the Hellenic Consulting Company (EES).
- Certified Center for Lifelong Learning (License Code: 2100119) by the Ministry of Education (EOPPEP)
Activities of “Gignesthai”:
- Training in the theory and practice of Existential Psychotherapy and Counseling.
- Experiential workshops for the elaboration of basic issues of the existential view.
- Self-knowledge and personal development groups.
- Supervision of trainees individually and in a group, with emphasis on the existential approach.
- Two-day training seminars for continuing education of professionals
- Postgraduate training program in the existential approach
- Publication of a magazine and important books of existentialism
- Participation in conferences and workshops
- Basic psychology courses